Please review these rules and regulations for the photo contest:
● Pictures submitted must be 8×10 inches, color or black and white
○ Crop pictures if necessary to fit the 8×10 frames we use and for later storage
○ When photos are submitted, participants will frame their photos using provided frame and matts.
● Photos must have been taken after July 1, 2022 and must be taken on the island or on the ferry
● Photos must be delivered to the Archival Building at the Farm on Friday, June 9, Saturday June 10, Saturday June 17, between the hours of 9 and noon
● Maximum of three photos allowed.
Events and People: Island events or photos of people
Critters: Large and small, wild or pets
Landscapes/Seascape: Natural scenes
Sunrise/Sunset: Those magnificent pictures of the sun over the island
Closeups: When you want to be up close and personal with your subject
Buildings/Manmade Scenes; Photos where manmade structures are the subject.
Photographers 12 years and under: Any subject taken on Anderson Island
Gift Store vouchers will be awarded in each category:
1st Prize $25
2nd Prize $10
3rd Prize $5
Best of Show will be awarded $50